Software automation QA, or quality assurance, enables detecting and fixing bugs even at the initial development stages.
In particular, QA helps verify whether the system is working correctly, improve the features when needed, and check overall performance. As a result, you get a product that is 100% compliant with the customer requirements.
When Is QA Automation Used?
Software testing, or QA, is broken down into manual quality assurance, when the user scenario is run by a person, and automation QA, which is performed with special techs and tools.
As a rule, Automation QA is used when:
- You need to reduce staffing costs
- You need to test each software build
- You run load testing to see how the system will be working under extreme conditions
- You have to run as few tests as possible in order to meet the deadline
Key Automation Test Features
QA automation advantages are many, here are just a few:
- Your project costs get reduced, as you no longer need to have everything performed manually
- Your people can dedicate their time to other tasks, which they otherwise would spend on manual testing
- You get all results much faster
- With the human factor minimized, the quality of work gets improved
As a result, you get full test coverage with faster testing against a variety of data.
Sometimes, however, you may still need to add some manual QA as well in order to achieve the best result possible.
Steps to Run Automation QA
Our team is extensively experienced in running both automation and manual QA. We are also knowledgeable in mobile and web development and can assist you with cloud migration. This is just a fraction of a medley of digital and IT services we offer.